Veterans Connections to a New Life
Assisting the Veteran Family Circle.
Offering Transition and Support Services
About Our Troop and Veteran Support Program
We are a Non Profit Military Veterans assistance 501 C (3) that relies solely on donations from the public and private funding (see our "About Us" page to review our federal documentation).
Our mission is to be sure that our returning military veterans transition back to civilian life after the completion of their service to our country. In addition, we are Certified Life Coaches and Nationally Certified, Peer Support Specialists, specializing in Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD).
Many of our warriors are leaving the service with no direction. They wind up sleeping in their cars, on the streets or under bridges. Sometimes even in jail. We feel that it unacceptable for our heroes, so with your generous help we offer the following services free.
- Transitioning from military to civilian life
- Family Acceptance and understanding
- Financial Services and assistance with expenses
- PTSD Counseling
- Moving from the woods to a home or apartment
- Helping families adjust to the transition
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Assistance with VA Issues
- Employment Assistance
"Veterans Taking Care of Veterans Through Effective Support"
In order for us to provide these free services, we need your help. Please donate below and use the provided State of Florida tax number to declare your donation.
Search Sun Biz: Connections to a New Life Inc (Active Not For Profit)
Florida State Tax Certificate Number: 82-0816082
US/FL Document Number N19000011984
S496.406 Reg # CH60903
- Certified Professional Life Coaches
- Empowering your life's choices
- Guiding you to happiness
- Targeting your strengths
- Confidence in Life's Decisions
- Motivation through Caring
- Provide our clients with professional services.
- Coaching clients in developing a clear vision on how to achieve their goals.
- All our publications are the results of many months of extensive research and personal one on one interviews. Both are available on this web site.